HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR DRYSURE'S
- Re-activate when drying becomes less effective.
- 3 ways to re-activate:
- Put them on a Warm Radiator
- In Direct Sunlight
- Remove the outer shell and put the bead bags in the oven @ 110ºC (230ºF) for 1-2 hours. (Most effective method)
Please note if footwear is soaked through then you may need to re-activate straight after drying is finished.
PLEASE DO NOT PUT IN THE MICROWAVE
PLEASE DO NOT EAT SILICA OXIDE BEADS
PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND ANIMALS – DRYSURE ARE NOT TOYS
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE UNDERWATER EVEN THOUGH DRYSURE ARE VERY GOOD AT ABSORBING
More Detailed Instructions:
Inside your Drysures are specially designed silica oxide bead bags which target areas like the toe and heel where sweat and moisture builds up. To ensure that these bags are working at their best and keeping your footwear fresh please see the instructions below:
1. Drysure Boot and Shoe Dryers are designed to absorb up to 10 days of sweat/moisture before they need reactivating.
2. If your footwear is soaked through then the Drysure will dry them in as little as 12 hours if the Drysures have a full charge and are placed inside the shoe straight after wearing. They may need reactivating straight after as they will have reached their capacity.
3. To recharge your Drysures there are a number of ways:
- Firstly you can pop them on a warm/hot radiator when they are not in use.
- Secondly put them on a window sill in direct sunlight.
- The third way and most effective at fully recharging them is by removing the outer shell and putting the bead bags in an oven at 110°C (230°F) for 1-2 hours.
4. PLEASE DO NOT PUT THE BEAD BAGS IN A MICROWAVE AS THIS WILL DAMAGE THE CRYSTALS.
5. To keep your Drysure cases clean and hygienic wash them in warm soapy water frequently.
6. Please DO NOT EAT the Silica Oxide Beads even if you are hungry, have a Apple instead, but if you do by mistake then please seek medical advice straight away.
7. While the Drysures are very good at absorbing moisture they are can’t handle being submerged so do not take them scuba diving.
8. Drysures are not toys even if you think they are so best to keep them away from CHILDREN AND ANIMALS.